Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pointless Day Anyone?

This day so far has been pretty pointless. First of all I woke up early to make up a test I missed. YAWN! When I got to the school my teacher failed to set the test out for me. LAME.
So I had about an hour until my next class. I just chilled bought a coke and then decided to wait outside the class room until the teacher arrived.
I get to the class and there's a note on the door telling me that class has been canceled today. So basically, I didn't have to wake up this morning. It hurts knowing that I could've slept in, made plans with some friends, or go see a movie. 
Now, I'm sitting at home bored out of my mind wondering when my life will pick up again. (Yes, I know I'm exaggerating but it more fun than saying "I'm  kinda bored.") 
HAAA! I just got a call just now from a friend and we're hanging out! Sweet! My life's about to dance in the wind like a parade of leaves in the fall!
Tra la la la!

No comments: